A special thanks to everyone who came out to our inaugural KidBiz Market on Sunday, October 20 to support young entrepreneurs in the community. The event was a huge success! Check out these video highlights of our super star entrepreneurs!
Here are some highlights from our KidBiz Market. We want to thank everyone from the amazing vendors, parents and community members who made this event a success! We look forward to doing more events like this in the future.
.#KidBiz #YoungEntrepreneurs #Market pic.twitter.com/aWLRzx07Vl
— Shift (@expshift_) October 24, 2019
List of Vendors Featured in KidBiz
- Robson – Rocket Passer
- Arran & Nathan – N.S. Skate Wax
- Molly – Bay Bees
- Emily & Isabel – N.S. Sea Sisters
- Keara – Ocean Treasures and More
- Taylor – Handcrafted Harry Potter Wands
- Alexander – Pallet Projects
- Lauren – Lauren’s Creative Loops
- Jiya – Henna Design Homeware
- Bella – Pretzels
- Chloé, Colin & Edmund – 50/50 Tickets
- Layla – Slime
- Stella – Stella’s Art
- Jane & Lukka – LJ Crafts Earrings
Check out our feature in the Masthead News!
If you are interested in any of these products and would like to learn more please contact email@example.com
Helping Kids Discover Their Greatness. KidBiz was a one-day market where over a dozen young entrepreneurs sold their cool products! 100% of their sales went directly to them. The idea came from Andrew Middleton, Founder & CEO of Shift, who wanted to find a way to celebrate entrepreneurial greatness in youth, while giving back to the community.